Orlando Stachuk Jr (Business Development South American Cone)
· Business Development executive with 20+ years of experience in Telecom and PayTv industries with experiences of deployment services, technical management and sales.
· Sales and marketing services in Brazil and the South American Cone, engaging in technical discussions acting as local technical support when required.
· Most recently, act as independent consultant with focus in open market opportunities in the region for companies like: Hitron Technologies-Taiwan; Inverto Technologies-Luxemburg; TelcoSystems-Israel. Targeting main regional economic Groups in Telecom sector: America Movil, DirecTV, Telefonica, Tigo/Millicom, Cablevision, Telecentro, OI, Liberty, Izzy Telecom.
· Sales Manager for Motorola Responsible for sales activities in cable operators and service providers for telecom and pay-tv solutions; business development, account strategy, forecast control and booking management. Main accounts covered Claro, TIM and Algar.
· At Arris performed pre-sales activities providing technical training, trade show demonstrations, technical seminars, customer product trials, product beta trials, RFx responses, customer presentations. Providing technical expertise on overall system and network architectures.
· At Promon Logicalis was responsible for leverage Cisco products for cable operators, and service providers, prospect opportunities with America Movil and Telefonica group; implementing trials, deploying projects, replaying RFQs and new technologies prospection
· Field coordination of Telecom and HFC networks at Siemens in several projects in Brazil; including one year deploying HFC networks in United Arab Emirates (UAE), leading the field activation and commissioning team, remaining as after sales support after end of acceptance.
· Holds Graduation in Information Technology University Catholic –Campinas SP, After Degree in Strategic Management of Technology and System Information’s at University Catholic – Campinas-SP