Anwar Nassar (CEO)
- Business development executive with global expertise in broadband, telecommunications, new-media, broadcast and high technology sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and sales in Brazil and other Latin American and Asian emerging markets.
- Proven record of accomplishment in selling technology and new-media solutions and services to the world’s largest telecom operators, MSOs, and broadcasters across multiple markets.
- Oversees a team of account managers across Latin America and Asia, ensuring compliance of the team to strong SLA standards, and guaranteeing clients loyalty and long term ongoing 7 years + contracts
- Responsible for local business development and sales activities of a growing portfolio of leading companies including Akamai, Symantec, Verimatrix, Seachange, Aoptix, Lantiq/Intel, Tivo, among others
- Generated for Lotier’s client more than U$900M in sales at major global telecommunications and media players including Telefonica, Telmex, Globo, and Oi among others
- Established Lotier as a market leader for business development and sales services, equally respected by its current and previous clients and local operators and media players alike.
- Holds a Master of Science degree in RE Development from Columbia University in NYC